COVID-19 update: Your health is our priority
While preparations and information continue to develop across California for COVID -19 we wanted to share a few ways in which we are working to ensure our clients and staff remain healthy. Our priority is the safety and well being of our employees and our clients. We have always taken great pride in our clean and well-run stores, effective immediately we have implemented the additional steps:
- Increased frequency of cleaning for all our stores, each store will have a dedicated team member working full time cleaning all frequently touched surfaces, including: display cases, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Launched a complimentary delivery service in Sacramento for those 65 years of age and older and those with a pre-existing medical condition. Our delivery drivers are working hard to fulfill every order as quickly as possible.
- Limiting the number of clients and staff permitted inside our stores at any given time and encouraging clients to maximize their distance between our staff and other clients which will reduce transmission dynamics and potential communicability.
- For our valued employees who are not feeling well, we have flexible pay options and support so they can also choose to stay home.
- Encouraging clients to complete their purchases online using our website, ensuring online orders are accurate and available for immediate pick up.
- Obtained State of California and local approvals to launch a compliant ‘contactless’ express pick up process at all stores.
We continue to work closely with international and State public health authorities to monitor the situation regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19). We will continue to follow the guidance of local and international health authorities to make informed decisions and provide our clients and staff with information as we continue to learn and improve our processes.
Everyone has a vital role during the management of this outbreak. We are confident that together we will overcome this challenge soon by taking the necessary protective measures and working collectively as a unified community. As this issue continues to evolve, we remain committed to supporting our clients and valued team.